2. certainly like your web site however you have to take a look at the spelling on several of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling problems and I to find it very bothersome to inform the truth nevertheless I’ll definitely come back again.
I find it bothersome to follow sentences without capitalization and lack of proper punctuation. Zing! Take that Mr. car quote insurances.
3. I’m not typing out the whole quote on this one. I just wanted to point out one piece of the comment.
You managed to hit the nail upon the top…
Love it. This had to be a translation because most of us know this phrase as “hit the nail on the head.”
That’s all for this week. Tune in next time for Fun with Spammers!
Hard to believe, this is the last Spam Comment of the Week for 2013.
This spam comment reminds us of why we just aren’t quite ready to let machines completely do all our work for us. This comment reeks of translation software.
I am not dependable qualification it is just my machine, on the contrary I am unable to view approximately of your images fittingly. I am using Chrome on the contrary a quantity of equipment are not loading. Shared Networking Software
Here is another fun spam comment. While the comment makes a discernible point, the topic has nothing to do with the blog post. Also, the comment only raises more questions.
Good post nevertheless We have a concern : death metal is certainly not strictly speaking heavy metal when you look at artists love immortal, Sewer and also Darkthrone it is very similar to rock-and-roll excellent
Huh? I have a few questions/ concerns regarding your comment dear spammer.
1. Who exactly is “we”?
2. Please learn to use punctuation.
3. From my recollections of heavy metal, is not death metal a sub-genre of heavy metal? If so, this factoid would negate your statement.
4. Based on what you may know of me from my blog, do you actually think I will take the time to look up any of these bands you mentioned to decide if your statement is indeed valid?
5. How is this relevant to the post Spotlight Nominations?
Rather than put up periodic blog posts where I can poke fun at the crazy Spam left in my comment queue, I’ve decided to start a weekly feature where I pick one and show it to my blog readers, with all links disabled.
“Thanks to this blog, I have finally decided to do something with my free time.”
You’re welcome Maribel. You are welcome. As long as that “something” doesn’t involve leaving more Spam comments.
Occasionally the Akismet widget in WordPress leaves me spam comments to decide if they really are spam. In the year that I’ve had this blog, all but 2 comments were legitimate. Otherwise, the “maybe” comments left for me to review are genuine spam.
I used to delete these right away but now I hang onto them so I can openly mock them on my blog. I haven’t done one of these sinceApril, so I figured it’s time to make fun of some more spam. Is this childish behavior? Perhaps. But I don’t care as it provides much entertainment for me. Continue reading →
I only realized recently that you can “Like” your own posts on WordPress. I found this out when I was replying back to a comment and hit “Like” by accident. No big deal, except that WordPress will mock you Carly Simon style for doing this.
Come on WP! If I don’t like myself, how can I expect others to like me?
Had I been actively blogging during the holidays, I most assuredly would have put together several posts about commercials that annoy me. Especially all those perfume and cologne ads… Continue reading →