Hope your September is going well. I can’t believe we’re already 1/3 of the way through the month. It seems like September just began! Speaking of September, if you haven’t checked out the 5 blogs I’ve highlighted for this month, take a moment to do so after reading this post. I also want to point out that I’ve added a page, Past Spotlight Winners, that lists by month which blogs were awarded a Spotlight.
In the meantime, I’ve received two blog awards. The first is the One Lovely Blog Award from Pat Wood over at Pat Wood Blogging. The next award is the Beautiful Blogger Award from My Cruise Stories (which was a spotlighted blog for September).
Most of you know the rules of these awards, but in case you don’t, here they are:
- Copy award logo and place it in your post.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog,
- Tell 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate other bloggers for their own award, and comment on their blogs to let them know. The Beautiful Blogger award asks you to nominate 7 other blogs, while the One Lovely Blog Award asks for 15.
I never do follow these rules to a tee. Instead of nominating 22 blogs for both awards, I’m only nominating 14 total…7 for each award.
Keeping with the 7 theme, here are the 7 things about myself:
1. I dislike writing 7 things about myself in these acceptance posts.
2. Did I mention I dislike writing 7 random things?
3. Writing lists about myself seems to give me a major case of writer’s block.
4. Yet I find it easy to write lists about other things not pertaining to me.
5. I think hairbrushes are a wonderful invention.
6.Is this list done yet? No. okay, I have one more item to list before I can call this complete.
7. I’m so happy this list is done.
Onto the fun part – nominating some blogs!
For the One Lovely Blog Award, I’d like to nominate the following blogs:
For the Beautiful Blog Award, I’d like to nominate the following blogs: