Hello everyone! We are just more than midway through July and the next round of Spotlight Awards will be served up during the first week of August. In the meantime, I have some other awards to give out which should get us through the home stretch until I do the August Spotlight.
I want to thank Kaitlyn for the honor and encourage all of you to visit her blogs. You won’t be disappointed.
Like most blog awards, this one has a few rules:
Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.
Reveal 7 items about yourself.
Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
I just knocked out the first item, so onto the 7 items about myself:
1. I am an only child. Yup- no brothers or sisters.
2. The last movie I saw was Ice Age: Continental Drift.
3. I probably spend too much time watching House Hunters.
4. Despite using the above graphic for the One Lovely Blog Award instead of the red heart logo, I’m not that fond of pink. But I’m less fond of red, so I prefer this graphic.
5. I had a nice little bed of annuals growing in my front yard, but quails dug up the plants before I could reseed the flower bed with the current plants. Now I have what looks like lab experiments of crazy green plants in that same space.
6. Despite being 6 years into my professional post-college career, I still feel like I’m trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up.
7. Some days, I just sit back and wonder what it all means.
Lastly, I must now pass on the award to 15 other bloggers. I probably have a little less than 15. I made an effort to pass this award onto blogs I’ve not previously awarded a One Lovely Blog, Versatile Blogger or other similar awards, although 1-2 repeats may have slipped through. I also made an effort to not nominate other blogs that also received this award at the same time as me.
Here are the winners:
Congratulations! Enjoy your award and pass it on to some other bloggers to help us all discover more blogs.